· Support orphans, street children and other disadvantaged children by providing food, clothing, educations and medication.
· Provide home based care to HIV patients. Our fully trained home based care givers attend the patients by cleaning and carrying any housework needed.
· Provide HIV/AIDS and Malaria awareness in schools, churches and barazas (community meetings).
· Improve living standards of the poor in the community by analyzing the most basic needs at each time, This can be done through :- starting micro projects to sustain them , giving them seeds to plant food, building houses for those without shelter and for those who seek treatment and medication, we organize mobile clinics.
· We take disabled children from poor families for surgical procedures at a leading specialized hospital, Bethany Crippled Children Center Kijabe, near Nairobi.
· We encourage going for Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT) by providing free transport to those willing to attend the meetings.
· We also organize sport activities in the community and in schools for talent identification
· We encourage students from abroad to take part in exchanging programs, working with the local community (building community center, teaching in local schools…).